Understanding your invoice
Front has two billing frequencies - monthly or annually. Each invoice will contain your pro-rated charges from the previous month/year (if you've added or removed teammates), and your subscription for the next month/year.
Looking at the example invoice below, it appears this customer added 2 and removed 4 teammates during 2016. That’s why you’re seeing additional line items. The best way to read those would be to start from the bottom (skipping the last line because that’s your subscription for next month/year. Once you skip that, group two lines together to see the pro-rated charges from the day the teammate was added/removed. Negative numbers result in the removal of a teammate. You can do the below calculations:
- $172.99 - $190.29 = -$17.30 (removed teammate)
- $190.05 - $172.78 = $17.27 (added teammate)
- $171.26 - $188.38 = -$17.12 (removed teammate)
- $179.19 - $162.90 = $16.29 (added teammate)
- $55.62 - $61.19 = -$5.57 (removed teammate)
- $50.06 - $55.62 = -$5.56 (removed teammate)
Although you prepay for the month/year, the additions/subtractions of teammates throughout the month/year only show up on the following invoice.