What are triggers?
Rules have three parts:
- resulting action(s).
The trigger determines when your rule will take action. It specifies the types of events that will cause Front to evaluate if the conditions of your rule are met.
- Inbound message: all incoming messages, both the first in the thread and all replies
- Outbound message: the first outgoing message in a new thread
- Outbound reply: all outgoing replies
- Comment: anytime a comment is sent in a conversation
- Mention: anytime an @mention is used in a comment
- Reminder activated: when you set a reminder and it reappears in your inbox
- Conversation assigned: when a conversation is assigned to someone
- Conversation un-assigned: when a conversation is un-assigned from someone
- Conversation archived: when a teammate archives a conversation
- Conversation re-opened: when a teammate unarchives a conversation
- Conversation deleted: when a teammate deletes a conversation
- Conversation restored: when a teammate restores a conversation from the Trash
- Conversation moved - when a teammate moves a conversation to another inbox
- Conversation tagged - when a teammate tags a conversation
- Conversation un-tagged - when a teammate un-tags a conversation
- Message delivery failed - when a message fails to be delivered