Scheduling analytics reports
You can schedule an analytics report to be delivered to you or your team on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis so that they automatically arrive in your inbox. Scheduling reports are only available on the Prime and Enterprise plans.
How to schedule a report
1. Open the analytics report you'd like to schedule a report with. Go to the top right corner of any report, then click on the schedule icon (next to Business hours) to begin scheduling your report.
2. Fill out the Schedule Report form:
Enter the email addresses, separated by commas for the email recipients that should receive the scheduled reports via email
Add a subject for the report
Add a message or description you'd like to include in your scheduled report
What to Include:
Select the analytics data you would like to include in the report. You can check off one, multiple, or all options below to include in your schedule report:
Select how often to send the report: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Daily: the report will be delivered every day and will contain the previous 24 hours from 0:00 to 23:59 based on your computer time zone.
- Weekly: the report will be delivered every Monday and will contain data for the previous 7 calendar days.
- Monthly: the report will be delivered on the first day of every month and will contain data for the previous calendar month.
3. After filling out the schedule report parameters, click on "Schedule" to save and schedule your report.
How to update or delete your Schedule Reports
To update or delete a scheduled report, locate the analytics report you had set up a schedule report with. Then click on the scheduling icon on the top right to open your schedule report and edit the parameters.
Click on "Update" to confirm the changes you made. Click on "Delete" if you would like to delete the schedule report.
Will future email reports thread together?
No. While the subject line is the same every time, the reports will not thread together on the same email thread.
Can we customize exactly when we will send/receive the scheduled report?
No, not at this time.